Why Work for Meridian?
The difference is our people. Meridian knows without great people we couldn’t deliver the outstanding consulting services our clients have come to expect. That’s why we work so hard to make sure you’re happy throughout the process and on the job.
Our recruiters are experts at what they do. They understand that our candidates’ success is our success and go above and beyond to help them find great information technology jobs and jobs in engineering.
Each candidate has different needs and skills. We carefully evaluate each candidate to ensure we make an accurate match between skills and preferences and the client’s culture and requirements, ensuring you land in a job where you will thrive.
Our philosophy is to treat every candidate the way we would want to be treated. Our consultants can tell you we are one of the most ethical, responsive and honest staffing companies in the nation.
Your needs are our focus. We offer generous pay and work-life balance, and always look for innovative ways to reward employees for a job well done.
As an employee of Meridian, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health insurance: eligible after the second full month of employment, must work in excess of 30 hours per week to qualify
- Dental insurance: eligible after the second full month of employment, must work in excess of 30 hours per week to qualify
- 401(k): eligible after working six months
- Life insurance
- Parking or Commute or Gas allowance for distant assignments
- Certain education and training costs
- Direct deposit
- Referral program